Saturday, March 24, 2012

Stand back

Depending on which of my children you ask, today's highlighted garden crop is either the source of frequent delightful summer deserts, or a poisonous threat to national security.  I really enjoy watching rhubarb grow in the spring because it comes on so fast and results in such spectacular foliage.  These particular plants were rescued from the back of our property where I kept mowing over them the first year we lived here.  I finally dug them up and moved them to a more featured location.  Since I took the small fence down from around the garden, the bunnies like to live (or at least loiter) under their foliage

2 comments:

  1. You should call the police and get them to arrest those bunnies for loitering! (As lame a crime as it may be.) ;)

    ReplyDelete